Your training and development (CPD) points rules and requirements
Every year you need to participate in training and continuing professional development (CPD) - to maintain your ability to practice as an accountant, keep up-to-date with industry developments and improve your practical knowledge.
How to earn CPD points with Legalwise Seminars
Whether you're an accountant, an SMSF adviser, a financial planner or any other professional, Legalwise offers you a host of opportunities to gain the CPD points you need each year to comply with your professional development obligations. These include:
- attending face to face conferences
- watching and listening to conferences live online through the internet
- accessing recordings of conferences
- preparing and presenting at conferences
Each industry organisation has its own rules and regulations
To assist you in further understanding your CPD rules and requirements, we have outlined Australia’s main industry organisations’ rules below. Simply click on your organisation name to view.
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (ICAANZ)
- Certified Practising Accountants (CPA)
- Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- SMSF Association
- Tax Practitioners Board (TPB)
- The Association of Taxation and Management Accountants (ATMT)
- The National Tax and Accountants Association (NTAA)
- The Tax Institute (TTI)
sign up to our updates
To keep informed of our upcoming seminars that are right for you
"Very informative, useful and practical seminar, very relevant."
Delegate - Retail and Commercial Leasing Masterclass, Perth, November 2017
, Retail and Commercial Leasing MasterclassRead more testimonials